Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sarah Teichert - Creative Partner Highlight

As an art director with a background in fine art, graphic and 3D design, I have over 10 years experience wearing a few different hats. Ask anyone I’ve worked with and they’ll tell you I love a challenge. I pride myself in striving to make the impossible a reality and rallying the support of others along the way, especially when it involves a good cause. Recently married to a radio personality from the shore, I'm learning to love all things New Jersey including jug handles, constant questions about Snooki from anyone outside of the community, and hearing Bruce Springsteen everywhere. Looking forward to meeting and collaborating with everyone at CPR!

Editor's Note: Please leave a comment for Sarah below.

No comments:

Post a Comment