Monday, May 16, 2011

Cornelia Bradwell - Creative Partner Highlight

I started out as a freelance designer after I graduated from Moore College of Art in 2001. With 10 years of experience ranging from package design to magazine layout, I have a plethora of skills and knowledge, but I am always eager to learn more. I am currently an art director with a focus on print design. Print design for me is where a love affair became an obsession. I love a challenge that can break the best of them. It is what keeps me going and looking for more.

In the office, I have to say, I have a stigma of being the girl with the big personality that can and will make anyone laugh. I always say “if you ain’t laughing you ain’t living!” And besides, it makes the days go by so much easier.

When I am not designing, I love to spend time with my husband Michael, and our furry children Nero and Simon. We recently just bought a new condo in what I think to be the coolest neighborhood in Philadelphia. When I am not trotting around my hood scoping out the new boutiques, eateries and galleries, you’ll probably find me watching HDTV and DIY shows. This is where I currently get all my ideas to style my new digs. And if I am not doing that, I am enjoying the company of great friends and relaxing.

I am really excited about meeting everyone at CPR and helping out when and where ever I can.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Corrie! We're excited to have you joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Corrie, it was great meeting you, and working with you. Hope you had fun too!

    ReplyDelete